RE: Problems using quotas on large file systems.

It only starts up on boot.  I think I will have it just run in the
background. Good idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Ellis [mailto:joee@lithodyne.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 8:41 AM
To: Bender, Jeff
Cc: 'debian-isp@lists.debian.org'
Subject: Re: Problems using quotas on large file systems.

it runs the quota check before you reboot, or as it comes back up or both?

if both, you shouldn't run it when you shutdown.  only when you start it
up.  and when you start it, run it in the background.  that way the
other processes can start and you can get on your merry way. ;)

--
Joe Ellis
http://www.lithodyne.net