Re: Mail

I use exim, which has ample documentation on how to do this. Basically,
I have a passwd.<domain> for several different domains, theres no need
for a matching shadow (unless I plan to have "real" accounts for the

Exim justmakes sure the user exists in the appropriate passwd file, and
we have a different spool dir for each domain.

The term is "Virtual Domains" I believe, here a link to the exim docs:

Check out section 43.

Hope this helps.