De: Glenn Hocking [mailto:glenn@sitegeneral.biz]
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de noviembre de 2001 13:37
Para: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Asunto: stable vs testing

Hi All

I have a need for glibc2.2 so I may have to use the testing/unstable
distribution. This will be in a ISP environment but not as a public

My question is what other experiences have others have running
testing/unstable in a live environment with regards to both security and

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Glenn Hocking