Mailman within VHOST
I'm attempting to setup Mailman for just one vhosted user.
Once mailman was installed (via apt) I edited the mm_cfg.py to reflect the
default url and host.
I created a lists. subdomain vhost and made the DocumentRoot the mailman
root (/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin). Then restarted Apache.
When I went to lists.<domain>/listinfo I get a garbled output. Inbetween the
mess I can see it complaining about the UIG/GID but alas the script doesn't
tell me what gid/uid it's getting (looks like the script isn't being run
correctly to me).
Below is the vhost entry and it's corresponding Directory directive. Please
forgive the dropping of domain/ip data, it's not needed.
Note that I've attempted to use User and Group directives to set the uid/gid
to: www-data (should be the default for any host w/o a user/group directive
anyway) and the list user.
I also set the MAILMAN_UID and MAILMAN_GID to list and www-data to no avail.
Any insight would be wonderful.
# User list - Also tried manually setting to www-data
# Group list - Same as above