Re: for those curious about ispman

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Teunis Peters wrote:

> ispman works rather poorly with debian-unstable
> So I'm looking other directions for web-management of email server.
> (it needs lots of work to update to current system)
>
> Just fwiw.  Figured I'd post.

Quick update - this is a _DEBIAN_UNSTABLE_ issue.  OpenLDAP 2.14+ doesn't
work with it.  Neither (for some strange reason :) does Apache...  (I get
a blank screen.. once login works :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis

PS: I actually got a comment about this so I figured I'd follow up.  I
quite like the -look- of ispman, it just doesn't work on the server I'm
setting up.