SOCKS

What're my options for forcing a program to use SOCKS when it doesn't
expecially want to?

I've installed a SOCKS proxy on a machine that's local to another link to
draw off the worst of our -- err -- non-administrative activities; firing
everyone (myself included) would be somewhat embarassing, so I need a
technical solution. It's helping already, since many Win32 programs support
SOCKS, but it could do more yet.

Techniques that'd work in Linux and/or FreeBSD would be appreciated.

--
Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@L7.net>