New MASQUERADE problem

Hi all, one more time,

sorry for this so basic problem, but I really need to make it works.

This my configuration and my problem :

Config :

* a router with a ADSL modem connected to internet using RP-PPPOE, doing
masquerading ...
* a pc which trying to connecting to the internet. The default gateway is
configured with the router

Problem :

* if the pc pings the external internet address of the router, it works fine
(ping succedded)
* if the pc tries to ping a host on the internet from its name : the
corresponding ip address is found immediately (so dns of my isp is reached),
but it cannot ping the address.
A TRACEROUTE gives the gateway address (my router), and after only '*'

What can be happen ?

Thanks a lot for your help. I really need it

Best regards