Re: accounting program for ISP/webhosting

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 07:18:07PM -0700, Duane Powers wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> I'm wondering what the debian faithful are using for customer records,
> billing software and the like.  I've found freeside, does anyone know
> anything of it?

I hear the author's a deb developer.  :)

> Suggestions, experiences and urls welcome.

All of the dependencies are in unstable.

For stable (2.2 aka "potato"), I maintain an apt-able repository at:

        deb http://cleanwhisker.420.am/pub/debian-unoff stable main

which includes packages for:
  libarray-printcols-perl libbusiness-creditcard-perl libdata-showtable-perl
  libdbix-dbschema-perl libfreezethaw-perl libnet-scp-perl libnet-ssh-perl
  libnet-whois-perl libstring-approx-perl libterm-query-perl

The other dependencies are already in potato.

--
_ivan