Re: Virtual Web Servers, MySQL and Users?

I'm not familiar with the patch that Stojan mentioned, I'm not dealing
with nearly as many users as you are and I'm just using basic
authentication, but my way of handling this was to hack into the
config.inc.php file in the phpMyAdmin directory and set it up so that
the $HTTP_SERVER_VARS["PHP_AUTH_USER"] $HTTP_SERVER_VARS["PHP_AUTH_PW"]
are used to set the $cfgServers[3]['user'] and
$cfgServers[3]['password']. I can't vouch for the (in)security of this
method, but it worked for me. Hope that helps.

eirik