Re[2]: Mail Server Virus Protection

> Yeah, only it crashes on larger mails and fills up whole disk with some
> binary crap instead of report :->

What do you consider "larger mails" ? I remember getting  up to 10M mails
scanned and delivered to my mailbox as Sircam-infected..

> Installer doesn't even run, you need to install it manually.

I disagree, AVP installed automatically, altough avcheck needed to be
installed additionally, but avcheck is a separate product anyway (mailing
list at http://innominate.org/mailman/listinfo/avcheck )

> And of course it's as non free as it can be.

Here we agree, unfortunately :-( But what AV product/combo out there is ?

  Stojan Rancic            // Knowledge is power !
  K2.Net                  // Use it, don't abuse it !
  http://www.k2.net      //