Re: Apache

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 09:20:00AM +0200, Craig wrote:

> Is there a module or package that lets apache run
> asp files ?

Most likely you want to run asp pages written in VBScript, don't you?
Same problem here, trying to scape from this MS hell.  Apache::ASP
won't help; as far as I can see it's just for running the asp
framework using Perl as the language.  I'm looking now at chilisoft,
this looks as the answer.  But... what about the database connections
and database-related stuff???  Anyone can report any experiences on this?

--
JL