RE: Rackmount cases manufacturers ?

Look at the Hewlett Packard LP 1000r and 2000r.  They use cases from Elan
Vita, the R-10 and R-20.

http://www.elanvital.com.tw/

http://www.elanvital.com.tw/products/servercases/R-10.htm

http://www.elanvital.com.tw/products/servercases/R-20.htm

Here are some other useful links;
http://www.rackmount.com/
http://www.gtweb.net/

VA Linux used to be a good place to get entire systems -- it is a shame that
they had to get away from the business.  Penguin Computing is still around.
Their new Altus server looks way cool.  There are other small time system
assemblers around if you are looking for whole systems.

I cannot assist you with the locale issue.

Enjoy

# Jesse Molina			lanner, Snow
# Network Engineer		Maximum Charisma Studios Inc.
# lanner@maximumcharisma.com	1.303.432.0286
# end of sig