IP Accounting with SNMP and MySQL

Hi

Well, the subject says most of it. Are there any good (good in terms of
easy to use, not much administrative overhead) tools for doing SNMP
accounting and using a MySQL database as backend. The routers I need to
query range from Linux over CISCO to Bintec, so please no vendorspecific
solutions.
Well, I am sure, there are, but does anyone have any special
recommendation?

I don't need necessarily to graph the data (of course it would be a nice
feature), yet more important is a byte exact accounting and perhaps some
pre-written billing scripts (though it wouldn't be hard to that myself).

Hints, Program names, URLS are welcome along with reasons why the tool you
use is that good and why you prefer it over others.

Thanks in advance :)

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de