Re: Ethernet Card recommendation

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 11:57:41AM -0400, Eric LeBlanc wrote:
> No for me... many problem with switches/router Cisco and, it's
> unbelievable, 3COM hub...

IIRC, 3Com hubs/switches don't use the same Ethernet chipset that the
NICs do.  I'll have to get clarification from a friend who worked
there ...

Personally I'm a fan of tulip cards but I don't think you can get the
original DEC tulip anymore).

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.