RE: Ethernet Card recommendation

I have been using a bunch of 3C905. But this a religious question with no
CORRECT answers.

Andrew P. Kaplan
Network Administrator
CyberShore, Inc.

"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't
be interested in meeting Bill Gates.