Re: Anyone know what this file is?
I found a reference to it in a zsh changelog. It appears to be a C
directive but as to why it's showing up in weblogs... maybe bad code? :)
Here's the URL:
And the excerpt:
2000-01-19 Peter Stephenson <email@example.com>
* Sven: 9373: Src/Modules/parameter.c: missing keys with special
* Sven: 9371: Completion/Core/_files, Completion/Core/_path_files,
Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo: file-patterns style for overriding choices for
file completion built into completion functions.
* Sven: 9370: Src/text.c: missing tstack initialisation.
* pws: 9367: Src/cond.c, Src/parse.c, Test/04redirect.ztst,
Test/07cond.ztst: fixes for 9332: `[' tests didn't work, skipping
conditions with `&&' and `||' didn't work, always use WC_END
marker to terminate code.
* Tanaka Akira: 9360: Completion/User/_cvs: new -C option to cvs
update, better descriptions.
* Tanaka Akira: 9359: Completion/Debian/_apt,
Completion/Base/_regex_arguments: argument handling for apt-cache.
At 08:20 AM 8/19/01 -0400, Peter Billson wrote:
> I am getting requests for a file named:
>in my Web server logs. Anyone know what this file is? Code Red makes me
>think this is another Windoze exploit that I am unaware of.
> A search on google only returns a handful of results and they are all
>server stats with this file being requested but not found.
---=<ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US>=---
___/`<YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME!>`\___