Re: Host my own box as my own ISP?

I think you're on the wrong list.  This list is for the discussion of the
Debian distribution of Linux for ISP's.  Why are you running super expensive
Windows 2000 when you could be using the much more flexible and robust, not
to mention FREE, Debian?  If you could tell us what you're trying to do we
can give you some advice on how to do it with Linux.

At 01:05 PM 8/14/01 -0700, etalent wrote:
>How do I set up/configure Windows 2000 Advanced server as ISP host on
>my own box, which is a Compaq 7495 with Windows 2000 Advanced server.
>My 'net connection is Bellsouth USB DSL. -Thanks

                    ---=<ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US>=---
            ___/`<YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME!>`\___

00000100