Re: Apache/PHP

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 03:26:16AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> [ Don't use unstable for production servers! ]

[ unless you are willing to suffer the consequences ]

While unstable is certainly, er, unstable, it's sometimes needed for
"production" servers. depending on what that production server is
doing.  It's easy enough to upgrade unstable incrementally, you have
to keep on top of what the changes are, and use some sense.  I've been
running unstable on several machines for a few years now (granted,
none of them are "production", but one is my workstation and basically
has to be wokring every day).

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.