Re: chroot and OpenSSH

Before I waste anyone else's time with this thread, I wanted to let you
know that I'm pretty sure that I've found the solution to my problem.  I
went back to the OpenSSH mailing list and did some more searching and it
looks like the chroot patch did make it into the Linux port. I just
downloaded the source and it's in the contrib directory distributed with
the source code.  I haven't done it yet, but it should be just a matter
of applying the patch, compiling patched source, setting the
configuration directive, and adding the appropriate /bin and /lib
directories users home directories.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my somewhat clueless questions.

eirik