LDAP + quotas

Hey guys,

    Well, I think this was talked about a little before in the past, but I
    can't get the archive search to work.  So, if it was, sorry for asking
    again.  If not, I'd like to see some nice responses :)

    I'm trying to build a complete web hosting solution.  All accounts are
    stored in LDAP.  I just set up NSS LDAP today figuring I might need that
    (apt-get install libnss-ldap didn't give me the problems most people
    building by source were having ;)).  All mailboxes are created in cyrus
    imapd 2.0.15-HIERSEP, with lookups done through SASL through LDAP.  Now,
    I know cyrus-imapd has a system for mailbox quotas, but I want a
    system-wide policy.

    What I ideally want to be able to do is assign each virtual host a
    group, and set that quota of that group to whatever their max allowed
    disk space is (for instance, 50 MB), and then have their web folder and
    all user mailboxes in that group be restricted to that 50 MB limit.

    Anyone know if this is possible?  And if so, how to do it?

    Also, anyway to get ls to output the full username?  I think it
    truncates at 8 characters by default, which is sort of a pain, since all
    my uids are of the form user.domain.com.  I mean, it's not that bad,
    because the users are restricted to their web folder, so only seeing the
    first 8 characters is usually good enough, but ideally, the other way
    would be best.  Or perhaps I have to roll my own with perl or something?

    Thanks.

--
 Kevin