Re: Remote Execution of Scripts

Thanks to all for the guidence. My application is to permit infrequent entry
and updates of dial-up and email clients records for Radius authentication
and (presently) Sendmail servers. I eventually want to provide a secure
web-based interface that accesses a common SQL customer database. I have
already developed a scripts for updating the Radius users file and adding
the email account, but you must telnet to each server and run the setup
script. Now I will simply redesign the scripts for the new front end. Thanks
again.