Re: IP Accounting and 2.4

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 10:43:03AM -0500, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> I'll clean it up a little and put it at
> http://people.debian.org/~chewie/ipac-ng for you as a source
> package.  Look for it by Sunday the 22nd of July.

Sorry about not having the source packages up by Sunday.  I had to
help my parents restain the deck, so I got home pretty late.
Regardless, the files are now available for your use.  I am not the
official package maintainer for ipac-ng, and I'm not sure there really
is one.  If this is popular enough and you want me to pick it up, let
me know.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD