making a boot disk with reiserfs support --- help urgent

hey people's,,

Trying to redo all our servers here with reiserfs, but im needing to
make a bootdisk with reiserfs support on it..

Now the box i've been given seems to have reiserfs support in the kernel
as it has all the tools mkreiserfs etc
loaded onto it, now trying to make the bootdisk just isnt happening,

all im doing is the "mkboot" command from console and yet every floppy
im throwing in is failing saying write protected
or try another floppy drive, is there soemthign im doing wrong ??

can someone point me in the write direction as to how the hell i get
this going properly, boss is on back hard bout this
need to try get it going asap..

All help appreciated ...

Mario,.