Re: Recommended way to setup an encrypted tunnel (a VPN)

If you want an easy way to setup IPsec, contact a network security consultant that understands it.
I think they are rare.

One organization that I know does understand IPsec is protectix. They offer a turn-key solution which is designed around open source. The advantage of using protectix is they also develop IPsec devices.

http://www.protectix.com/

Their device is called the Prowall.

If this is not feasible or you want to do it yourself, start reading.

Read all the documents on the IPsec listserve.
http://lists.freeswan.org

	Design:
	http://lists.freeswan.org/pipermail/design/

	Using: