Re[2]: Virus scanners

This is cut-off from the avp.ru page (skip advertising and see
what it does):

Kaspersky™ Anti-Virus Business Optimal consists of three main
components to provide you with dependable control over all potential
sources of penetrating viruses:

- Virus protection for workstations running : Windows 95/98/ME, Windows
  2000/NT Workstation, Linux

- Virus protection for servers running : Windows NT Server, Novell
  NetWare, Linux, FreeBSD Unix 3.X, FreeBSD Unix 4.X, BSDi Unix 3.X,
  BSDi Unix 4.X

- Virus protection for e-mail gateways running : Microsoft Exchange
  Server, Lotus Notes/Domino, Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix.

--------------
http://www.avp.ru/products.asp?tgroup=3&pgroup=9&id=27

Kaspersky™ Anti-Virus (AVP) for Linux Server

Make your work with Linux completely safe

Use the most advanced anti-virus technology available against attacks
    from malicious programs of any type

Create a comprehensive defense to prevent viruses from entering your
       network via e-mail, the Internet, floppy disks and other entry points

Easily integrate anti-virus protection into third-party applications

Create centralized anti-virus protection for your e-mail gateways

Take advantage of free round-the-clock technical support and daily
     anti-virus database updates

P.S. some people may think this is ad :) ha, I'm not intended to
     promote any of these products, personally I'm using Norton AV for
     windoze and I am happy with it :)