Re: Multiple Uplinks

Hello,

forget it, because if you try Load-Balancing between
the two NIC's you will get a very heavy CPU-Load...

To increase the bandwidth and get redunancy you can
use a managed CISCO-Switch with two CISCO-Nics which
do that by hardware without any CPU-Load.

Michelle

Am 04:03 02.06.2001 +0800 hat Jason Lim geschrieben: