From: L@@K dont throw away!
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Sent: 01/06/2001 12:51
Subject: Have you been hacked by f*ck PoizonBOx?

I've created an online community called "Have you been hacked by f*ck
PoizonBOx?".

http://www.delphi.com/PoizonBOx/start/

Please join the discussion!
With the message board, you can view discussion folders quickly in the
left-hand column and read up to 20 messages at a time. You can even
attach
files (such as pictures and programs) directly to messages -- just like
e-mail. It's fast, easy, and efficient.

As the Forum "Host," I control the specific features of the Forum. The
other options include real-time Chat, voice chat, and polls. I can also
choose to make it public or private.

I've chosen to make this Forum public so anyone can participate, so feel

free to tell your friends.

The best way into my Forum is at the following URL:
http://www.delphi.com/PoizonBOx/start/

I'm eager to hear comments and suggestions. Let's get the conversation
started!

Best regards,