Re: Bind stop working right.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=bind
>From a security standpoint there are always problems with bind, but no
matter, there are much better DNS servers out there.  I believe I saw
maradns enter unstable a few days ago and you can always snag djbdns from
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way way without saying squat and now you're trying