Re: postfix question

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 05:29:36PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> I have postfix running on an end-node.  I want to send mail from the machine
> by running "mail user" and have it go to user@domain.com (which is hosted on
> another machine).  However I want mail directly addressed to
> user@host.domain.com to be delivered locally.
>
> This should be simple but seems very difficult (I've just spent an hour
> tweaking postfix config options without success).
I think in exim it could be handled by using header rewriting (guess
the to address can be rewritten too). I'm not sure if postfix can do
that, I think so...

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_34.html#IDX1668
When I scan through this docs, it appears easy to do it with exim.
I'm not sure it it's possible with postfix too, are you really bound
to postfix?
--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
The drive ate the tape but that's OK, I brought my screwdriver.