Dial-In Server with ONLY ONE USER-ID/PASSOWRD

Hello,

I have tried since month to get my Dial-In Server running with
only one USER-ID and PASSWORD or nothing but without success.

I have 8 lines with external ISDN-Modems and I use pppd and
mgetty. If I setup regular accounts it works fine but I like to
have only one USER-ID/PASSWORD combination for all eight lines.

How can I do it.

The better idea is, if the users can use any USER-ID/PASSWORD
combination.

Can anyone help me because it is urgently NOW. - Time flys.

Many Thanks in advance

Michelle
FunkLAN-Providerin