INN2 and Web log tool / app

Hello List,

some months ago I had an APP that analyzed inn / inn2 log files and
dumped the results in PNG ( the public GIF ) format onto the local
Apache Server.  I have looked thru the Contents but can't recall the
name of the app / package that had this.   It may have even been a
PERL util.   If anyone has a good debianised package for creating
web pages from inn logs please send to the list or email me.

Thanks in adv.
Stuart
--
Stuart Andrews         Unix Administrator
FOXBORO Australia      Level 2-4, 810 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo NSW 2017