Fw: Newbie from NT: exim problem NOT SOLVED

Arggggggg!

I am really confused. This bloody file did not attach automagically when I
thought of it ))):-(
Something wrong in my direct brain connection. A fuse out, maybe... Or
Murphy was just lurking behind my back.

Anyway, TY to everybody for your help in my move to Debian.

Gregory Hostettler