Re: gateway settings for cistron-radius clients

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 08:33:03PM +0800, Erik Peter P. Abella wrote:
> Can the gateway address for windows clients of cistron-radius be
> defaulted in the /etc/raddb/users? or must it be specified in the radius
> startup script?

I am not sure what you want to do.  Do you mean you'd like a different
default route for different users?

I am not sure if that can be done or why you'd want to do it.  You might
be better off asking on the cistron radius mailing list.

By default I think you'll find that dialup clients will  have the NAS IP
Address as their default route.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia