Newbie from NT exim question

Hi!

My brand-new exim on potato kernel 2.2.13 used to work perfectly for some days. Just before (what a chance!) to go production, it stopped working on outgoing e-mails, with this nasty message: '550 relaying to <ghostettler@bluewin.ch> prohibited by administrator (failed to find host name from IP address)', Port : 25, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Erreur de serveur : 550, Numéro d'erreur : 0x800CCC79

I guess it is maybe related to DNS. My simple problem is "where in the hell do I specify the DNS primary and secondary IP addresses under Debian Linux ?" Yes, with Windoze NT, it was quite straightforward, either on the DHCP server, or, for statically addressed servers, just go to this DNS tab under protocols under NW neighborhood. Just a kind of knowing where it is. Guess the same under Linux.

I tried to tweak exim.conf, adding a couple of sites under "relay_domains". All e-mails for these two sites are going out perfectly, as exim does not try to get thier IPs from their names. That seems to indicate one more time a DNS problem.

Do I have to change anything in host_accept_relay (which is actually localhost which points in the hosts file to 127.0.0.1). Should it be instead of the loopback, the real address of the mail server ???). The token relay-domains_include_locale_mx=true is commented out, and host_lookup is set to *.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Caracal - G. Hostettler
6, ch. du Raidillon
1522 Lucens