VirtualHosts

Thanks for everyone for suggestions.

I have used Listen and VirtualHosts directives.
Let me show you my dns files for two sites:

First one is primary which is, say abc.net
the second one is VirtualHost  xyz.net.

The dns files resides on server ns1.abc.net
the first dns file is abc.hosts and following is its
configuration:

                IN        NS        ns1.abc.net.
                IN        NS        ns2.abc.net.

ns1        IN    A        192.55.34.3
ns2        IN    A        192.55.34.4
www.abc.net.    IN    CNAME    ns1.abc.net.

The second file for virtual host is xzz.hosts and
following is its configuration:

            IN        NS        ns1.abc.net.
            IN        NS        ns2.abc.net.

xyz.net    IN A        192.55.34.5
www.xyz.net.  IN CNAME    xyz.net.

In my /etc/apache all configuration files are set for
my primary site www.abc.net.  Then I used the
following configuration for virtual host site www.xyz.net:

Listen 192.55.34.5:80
NameVirtualHost  192.55.34.5:80

<VirtualHost 192.241.171.5:80>
DocumentRoot /var/www/xyz
ServerName www.xyz.net
</VirtualHost>

With this configurartion none of my site comes up.

Can someone tell me where I am making mistake.

Thanks.

Abu Umair