cistron radius dies

Hi,

I installed Cistron Radius on my server, and during the testing I see some
strange errors in the logfiles:

Mon Jan 29 06:36:26 2001: Error: Accounting: logout: entry for NAS nas1
port 1 has wrong ID

and

Mon Jan 29 06:38:36 2001: Error: Accounting: logout: login entry for NAS
nas1 port 769 not found

I see many of these errors: about 3600 in 6 hours!

Also, I see that radius dies about every 10 to 30 seconds! (of which I get
notifications by e-mail) This may be the result of the errors above, but
I'm not sure, since the only message I get is "Radius died,
restarting...".

I use Cistron radius both for authentication and accounting. The NAS I use
is a 3COM Total Control.

Can anybody tell me anything about why these errors occur, why radius
restarts so often, and how I can solve these problems?

Thanks,

Teun

--
Teun Vink - teun@moonblade.net - icq: 15001247 - http://teun.moonblade.net