Running Server From Behind Firewall

I recently got ADSL and I tried to run a server, well,
I tried many servers but no one else can access it.
Because either my ISP has a firewall or I don't have a
real IP. Its dynamic and thats another problem but if
I can get others to access my server then I will be
satisfied. As far as my changing IP adress goes I can
update my dns every time I reboot. I use zoneedit.com
Its pretty cool. But anyway, can anyone help me or
tell me how to cirvumvent or "pierce" my firewall or
run a server without a real IP address?  Thanks, Bryan