Re: 3Com 3c982-TXM

On Monday, January 22, 2001, at 06:15 PM, brian moore wrote:

> Or are you forgetting your post in <[🔎] E14JkeI-0006y5-00@cubeship.borgspace.alpha>?
>
> > Actually, the most xenophobe's I have come across in my life are
> > English!  You just have to look at all the ambassadors, otherwise
> > known as football hooligans.  Look at Prince Phillip!  Look at
> > virtually every English sitcom from the 70's and 80's!
>
> "Look at all those lazy black people!  Heck, just watch 'The Jeffersons'
> and you'll know all black people are lazy!  But watch them dance -- they
> sho' got great natural rhythm."
>
> How is your statement any different?
>
> Hint: it's not.

Well smart arse, I never actually said that all English are xenophobes, I just said "Another English xenophobe" which I'm sure you'll have to agree is not the same. I merely implied that there was another one to add to the list of many.

> "I was justifying in making bigoted commments because he is English!
> I'd only be wrong if I'd guessed the wrong nationality."

See above.

> "I've met many lazy black people, so therefore, I have a right to call
> any black man 'another lazy black'"

Now, you're moving from bigotry, to downright racism!

> Oh, and learn what the 'Mail-Followup-To:' header is for.  I really
> don't need two copies of your crap.

Do I care?

BTW - This message got through just before I put you in my kill file. So, you're still there.