NFS-Problem with Windows and MS-Dos

Hallo Debianer,

I am WaveLAN-Provider in Germany and I use Debian/GNU-Linux 2.1/2.2.
But on one Workstations I run MS-Dos 6.22 with PC-NFS because C-Devel
with DJGPP and on a second WfW 3.11 with XNFS (can mount from File-Manager)

Now I can not access my Debian NFS-Server and I do not know why.

I use Debian 2.2r2 (2.2.18pre) with the kernel nfs and I have installed
the pcnfsd package from non-free.

In /etc/exports I have:

/data   (rw,all_squash,insecure)

/data is the partition hda4 with the whole nfs-space for my workstations.

In the /etc/pcnfsd.conf is nothing...

If I try to mount the nfs-Server from my WfW-Workstation I get the message,
the connection was blocked from the server...

Can anyone help me please ???

P.S.:   If I run the Tropic-NFS-Server on my Windows-Machine, I can mount
        it from all other Machines properly... So I think, there is a
        problem with authentication on the Linux-NFS-Machine.

Thanks

Michelle