Re: Back-up DNS?

I've been looking for the same thing. I really wouldn't mind finding someone who'd let me put a box at his place. 'cuz if my dns goes, so goes my website, *critical* mail services and everything else. And I'd be willing to do the same in return.

~duane

Bulent Murtezaoglu wrote:

Is there a good company you folks are using for back-up DNS service?

Ordinarily I'd just ask an acquaintance, but all the admins I
personally know who'd go for this have screwed up their name servers
at one point or another and didn't know it!
Maybe the question to ask is should a bunch of us start such a service????
cheers,

BM