RE: I thought everyone would be interested in this

Hi All,

my $.02 :-)

I have not gone completely through the site to review it, but based on its
stated purpose, it has great merit.  TO answer your question, yes there
is a point to running it on a firewalled box. Information is key. As a sysadmin
you always want to be one step ahead of an attacker.  Just having certain
ports closed is good, but also knowing when and who is attacking is better.

Larry