RE: firewall ruleset

Hello,
  One other note..  Log the traffic that is being done, you can track
it down based on MAC address.  Then develop a company policy about
what to do when your users don't follow the non business web company
policy (That you've already published right?)  Then publish that
policy to your user base to let them know what will happen when trying
to get around your company policy.  If you give them warnings/logs of
the attempt's it will let them know you can track them, and give some
teeth to your punishment policy.

Can you say Big Brother is Watching????

Bill Suetholz