Re: Qmail

Christofer Algotsson wrote:

> Hello list!
>
> Qmail is, by default, sending double-bounces to postmaster@server if the email-address at @server is incorrect and the <mail from> address is invalid.
>
> Is there any way to disable double bounces for certain domains?
>
> Yours,
> Christofer
with .qmail-default !!!
I use the vchkpw and vpopmail for virtual POP3 mail server. Well
in this case to avoid collecting bouncing email I've changed the
.qmail-default of the virtual domain from

| /usr/bin/vdelivermail '' /var/state/vchkpw/domains/<domain>/postmaster

| /usr/bin/vdelivermail

Another way is to make an empty ~alias/.qmail-default or create a
.qmail-default with:

| exit 0

and so on.
I hope that this is usefull.
                                      Guido.
--
|Guido Bozzetto|Office ph./fax:+39 0432 477588/486157|
+ --  Linux -- +-- Advertising: http://www.gnu.org --+