Apt-get

Hi all,
I been having a bit of trouble accessing one of my servers in the sources
list for apt.
Is there anywhere where there is a list of public servers or mirror sites to
add to this file. I get the following error:
Err http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au stable/non-US Packages
  404 Not Found
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/main Packages
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/main Release
Ign http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au stable/non-US Release
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/contrib Packages
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/contrib Release
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/non-free Packages
Hit http://ftp1.us.debian.org stable/non-free Release
Failed to fetch
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian-non-US/dists/stable/non-US/binary-i386/Pa
ckages
  404 Not Found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list 'http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au
stable/non-US Packages'
(/var/state/apt/lists/mirror.aarnet.edu.au_debian-non-US_dists_stable_non-US
_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these missing files
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.
I've tried a number of different servers and keep getting the same error.
Any help would be great :-)
Thanks
Doug Bean
Manager//System Admin