Re: motherboard recommendations

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 04:25:10PM -0400, Allen Ahoffman wrote:
> anyone who can recommend a good motherboard for small to medium sized web
> server would be greatly appreciated.
> I'd like to get boards that have onboard integraed LAN and video.

ASL makes nifty little 1U machines.  See aslab.com for their catalog,
which usually lists specifics such as motherboard maker.

(ASL has some nice toys -- I'm up to 5 of them now :).  The only real
drawback is that they come with Mandrake, but, then even if they came
with Debian I'd format and reinstall to be paranoid.)