Re: Inherited ISP host configuration nightmare

Gene,

>From what I understand here, you need a simple webserver on the Linux mail
server (domain.com) that will redirect clients to www.domain.com, at least
until you can get the customer base reconfigured.  Stick Apache on there
and set your index.html with this tag in the header.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.domain.com";>

--
Kevin Blackham                                               801-539-0852
Domains Administrator, XMission Internet                     877-XMISSION