Re: Qmail Environment

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 10:31:37AM +0200, Neil D. Roberts wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Just wanted to know if there was a Debian way of installing qmail for a
> large ISP environment :) I haven´t seemed to found any info on
> partitioning recomendations, and such and such... Any ideas ?

The lack of answers might be due to a IMHO immense shift from
qmail to postfix - Identical performance but even my Mum can configure
it which becomes more important the larger the company gets ...

I am using postfix on ~300 Maschines and i am VERY happy with it.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."