Debian and LDAP

Hey list.

I recently completed migration to ldap for all our authentication.
Already this is proving to be a godsend.  Being able to delete a user out
of a single directory and not have to ssh into 50 production machines to
star out their password gives me that warm feeling.  LDAP on linux and
particuarly Debian is ready for prime time.

Should anyone be interested, I've documented my experience here and
provide pointers for deployment.

	http://www.imaginator.com/~simon/ldap

I'm curious, what are other list members doing with ldap?

S.

--
Simon Tennant, Web Team, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.577.6719 tel, 415.701.7457 fax