Re: Video Server....??

Hi!

In my company, Dell's PowerEdge 6300 is used to stream video clips.
They are connected to Fast Ethernet segments which is separate from employee's Fast Ethernet segment.
In addition, a fiber optic backbone connected the Fast Ethernet segments up.

Donald Szeto
Senior Engineer
Desiter.COM (HK) - Networking Department