Re: Video Server....??

Hi!

Our school uses fiber optic backbones with Fast Ethernet segments and the Video Support Team had optimized the clips for better streaming without consuming much bandwidth.
Sometimes, students do not need to play the video themselves, they can watch the movie from the projector :).

Anyway, you should first discuss with the teachers on how the video server will be used and estimate the usage. (Will they stream a VCD :P)

Donald Szeto
Open Source Division
Desiter.COM - Technical Department